Nurture Your Leads into Customers
Even though a visitor converts to a lead (i.e. through a web form, content download, asking a question), it doesn’t always mean they are immediately ready to have a discussion with your sales team. That’s when the engagement process begins. Lead nurturing for manufacturers campaigns are effective for providing valuable and relevant content on an ongoing, but not overwhelming, basis to your leads in an effort to help move them toward making a purchasing decision.
Lead nurturing for manufacturers Campaigns
Lead nurturing helps transform email marketing for manufacturers and turn it into a powerful tool to send your leads valuable and relevant content through segmented lists, utilizing demographics, interests, personality types and many other characteristics. These emails are developed to be sent automatically and at specific times for a length of several weeks to even a year. Every email message contains a call-to-action in an attempt to get the lead to take further action. This allows you to understand what your next steps should be in the sales process. Lead nurturing for manufacturers requires strategies to create the b2b lead generation.
Lead Nurturing Content Personalization
Once a lead is captured in your marketing automation system, his or her interactions with your content (website pages, blogs, form conversions and email opens and clicks) are all recorded in the contact database and tracked via marketing automation.
Upon return visits to your website and blog, you can present your lead with new content that also provides more in-depth information and answers any questions.
This includes text or graphics on the website, calls-to-action, download opportunities and smart forms that provide progressively more detailed contact information while hiding previously filled-out fields. This helps to increase conversion rates. The beauty of content personalization is that it accomplishes the mission of lead nurturing without any outbound activity like sending an email or a piece of direct mail.
The benefits of lead nurturing can be dramatic:
- Reduce the number of leads lost due to lack of follow-up information
- Move more leads down the sales funnel automatically
- Qualify your leads by their interaction with your content
- Segment your leads into buy-cycle stages for lead nurturing
- Deliver highly qualified leads to your sales team via CRM integration
- Reduce the sales cycle and churn while increasing lifetime value
Finding internal resources
It can be a challenge for businesses to create the content, emails, landing pages and workflows for lead nurturing campaigns. We need to build the nurturing framework to get leads because lead nurturing for manufacturers is essential. In addition to modern marketing automation software, lead nurturing requires an effective process and talented content marketers and inbound marketers to create and manage the campaigns.
We are known for creating effective content for buyer personas that map to the stages of the sales funnels for lead nurturing. Our team works with you to create and promote lead nurturing campaigns and operate your marketing automation system to move leads down the sales funnel and pre-qualify them for your sales team.
We do this by following a well-defined lead nurturing and marketing automation process:
- Content creation, design, and optimization
- Integration of manufacturer demand generation campaigns
- Creation of lead nurturing emails, landing pages, and confirmation pages
- Creation of personalized content, calls-to-action, and smart forms
- Placement of calls-to-action on web pages, blogs, and social media
- A/B testing of all lead nurturing and content personalization components
- Management, KPI analytics and reporting for lead nurturing campaigns